All The Latest Details Regarding Indian Navy IT Officers Recruitment 2023 are Updated Here.
Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023
The Indian Navy has published the Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification. Through this recruitment process, the Indian Navy has invited online applications from Fresh Graduate, Post Graduate or Final Year Students of various Engineering / M.Sc / M.Sc, M.Tech Degree to appoint them as Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer.
Detailed information regarding Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023, Age Limit, Eligibility / Education Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Vacancy, Official Notification Download Link & Online Form Application link are provided below
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Exam Name||Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Post Notified||Sub Lieutenant|
|Recruitment Type||Short Service Commission Entry in Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Category||Defence Jobs|
Salary / Pay Scale for Indian Navy IT Officer 2023
IT Officer Post in Indian Navy is a Group A Level 10 post. Initial basic pay of candidates selected will be Rs. 56,100/-. Other than that Indian Navy IT Officers are entitled to various allowances. After including all the allowances, the gross monthly salary will be more than Rs. 1.0 Lakh.
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023
Total Notified Vacancies By The Indian Navy for the post of IT Officer for the recruitment year 2023 are 70.
Eligibility / Educational Qualification for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023
Any of the following degree holder candidates can apply online for Indian navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023 –
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Systems / Cyber Security / System Administration & Networking / Computer System & Networking / Data Analytic / Artificial Intelligence OR
- MCA with BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- Final Year Students Are Also Eligible.
Age Limit for Indian Navy IT Officers
Candidates born between 02 July 1998 & 01 January 2004 are eligible for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023.
Kindly Note That No Age Relaxation Is Given To Indian Navy Officers Appointment for Various Reserved Categories
Selection Process for Indian Navy IT Officer 2023
The selection procedure for IT Officer in Indian Navy is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of application based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through email or SMS
- Based on the performance in SSB merit lists would be prepared and medically fit candidates will be appointed for training on the basis of the availability of vacancies.
No application fees are required to be paid by the candidats.
Important Dates for Indian Navy IT Officer Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date of Online Application||21.01.2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||05.02.2023|